This facility is an internationally renowned private hospital, based in Cadishead, offering treatment for both adults and children. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. They cover an expansive scope of specialities ranging across surgical, medical, imaging, theatre, paediatric and critical care units. This position will offer the candidate the opportunity to work in a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos. Our client is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their growing team.
- The Adult Intensive Care Unit is currently undergoing an expansion to a 10 bedded unit and needs a Staff Nurse to facilitate.
- Facilitate Level 3 and Level 2 patients who are admitted with a range of medical and surgical conditions.
- Staff Nurses are encouraged to develop personally and professionally through in-house training and access to external relevant courses.
- A dedicated AICU Clinical Nurse Educator
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- Golden handshake payment for Nurses joining our Oncology, Paediatric and AICU teams: £2000 for staff nurses, £2500 for senior Staff nurses £3000 for sisters/charge nurses
- Within our Oncology department, all Clinical staff trained in the Gold standard framework
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Client Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
- Client Global Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000 to spend on your own CPD
- NMC/GDC fees paid after 12 months service
- Practical support with the revalidation process
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Work-life balance
- Client Health insurance
- 25 days occasion every year (star rata for low maintenance workers), expanding to 27 days following 5 years benefit
- Alternative to purchase and offer 5 days occasion
- Paid for all Bank occasions
- Contributory annuity plot
- Yearly reward plot
- Yearly pay survey
- Rebates on customer items
- Marked down exercise center participation
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click ‘Apply’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.