Locum Meds are working with a busy surgery in London. As a teaching and training practice, we are looking for an experienced practice nurse to cover a year-long maternity period. This Surgery has a clinical team of 8 GPs, 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner, 2 Nurses, 2 HCAs and a Phlebotomist.
Also, this surgery strives to create a healthy team atmosphere and encourage staff to meet at lunchtime, attend practice meetings and take part in social events, and are, therefore, looking for a team player with a passion for delivering good quality patient care.
You will obviously have a current NMC registration and experience in working within a GP surgery is essential. A flexible approach to working is required, especially to cover early morning or evening sessions.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for Practice Nurse for a locum or permanent job in London.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Practice Nurse jobs
This Practice Nurse will have a new job located in London.
Many Practice Nurse has jobs in London, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]