Locum Meds is working with a new modern GP practice in Orford who is currently looking for a Permanent Practice Nurse to join their team, they can be flexible with days and hours. Ideally, the Practice might want cover 4 days a week however on the off chance that you can cover just 2 days they might, in any case, want to get notification from you.
The position is ongoing and you could see it turning into a permanent position in the near future.
You will be working as part of a team alongside GP’s, Nurses and healthcare assistants.
- Knowledge or experience of Chronic Disease Management
- The care of patients presenting with undifferentiated health problems
- Child and adult immunisations
- Cervical Cytology (Not essential)
- Asthma and COPD monitoring (Desirable)
- Family planning
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Up to date knowledge of QOF and Enhanced Services
- Be fully up to date in terms of clinical updates, immunisations and vaccinations
- Competitive rates of pay
- Complete flexibility – choose when you want to work!
- Shifts are bookable up to 9 months in advance – plan ahead!
- Fantastic CPD opportunities!
- A team of Primary Care specialists on hand to help
We are currently looking for Practice Nurse for a locum or permanent job in Orford.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Practice Nurse Jobs
Many Practice Nurse has jobs in Orford, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.