Locum Meds is working with a new modern GP practice in Abingdon who is currently looking for a Locum Practice Nurse to join their team, they can be flexible with days and hours. Ideally, the Practice would like cover 4 days a week however if you can cover only 2 days they would still like to hear from you.
The position is ongoing and you could see it turning into a permanent position in the near future.
You will be working as part of a team alongside GP’s, Nurses and healthcare assistants
- Knowledge or experience of Chronic Disease Management
- The care of patients presenting with undifferentiated health problems
- Child and adult immunisations
- Cervical Cytology (Not essential)
- Asthma and COPD monitoring (Desirable)
- Family planning
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Up to date knowledge of QOF and Enhanced Services
- Be fully up to date in terms of clinical updates, immunisations and vaccinations
- Competitive rates of pay
- Complete flexibility – choose when you want to work!
- Shifts are bookable up to 9 months in advance – plan ahead!
- Fantastic CPD opportunities!
- A team of Primary Care specialists on hand to help
We are currently looking for Practice Nurses for a locum or permanent job in Abingdon.
This Practice Nurse will have a new job located in Abingdon.
Many Practice Nurse has jobs in Abingdon, but what would convince you to make a new move?
Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002