Locum Meds are looking to recruit a Healthcare Assistant/Phlebotomist for one of our client in fulbourn to work on an exciting new programme which will involve patient home visits to obtain blood samples. These Healthcare Assistant parts are non-special working in organization with the NHS and patients to improve health outcomes.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
- We are looking for healthcare assistants to work within an innovative project that demands a high level of autonomy, flexibility, energy, passion and commitment.
- Hands on understanding consideration.
- Education of medicinal services experts, patients and carers.
- Development and conveyance of best practice.
- Care nearer to home.
- Current certificate / phlebotomy experience.
- Satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure or equivalent
- Satisfactory pre-employment medical checks.
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002