We are working with a new modern GP practice in Topsham who is currently looking for a Locum Practice Nurse to join their team, they can be flexible with days and hours.
Ideally, the Practice might want cover 4 days seven days be that as it may in the event that you can cover just 2 days they might, in any case, want to get notification from you.
The position is ongoing and you could see it turning into a permanent position in the near future.
You will be working as part of a team alongside GP’s, Nurses and healthcare assistants
Practice Nurse Requirements:
• Knowledge or experience of Chronic Disease Management
• The care of patients presenting with undifferentiated health problems
• Child and adult immunisations
• Cervical Cytology (Not essential)
• Asthma and COPD monitoring (Desirable)
• Family planning
• Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Up to date knowledge of QOF and Enhanced Services
• Be fully up to date in terms of clinical updates, immunisations and vaccinations
- Competitive rates of pay
- Complete flexibility – choose when you want to work!
- Shifts are bookable up to 9 months in advance – plan ahead!
- Fantastic CPD opportunities!
- A team of Primary Care specialists on hand to help
We are currently looking for Practice Nurses for a locum or permanent job in Topsham.
This Practice Nurse will have a new job located in Topsham.
Many Practice Nurse has jobs in Topsham, but what would convince you to make a new move?
Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.