Locum Meds is working with a new modern GP practice in Modbury who is currently looking for a Locum Practice Nurse to join their team, they can be flexible with days and hours. Ideally, the Practice would like cover 4 days seven days be that as it may on the off chance that you can cover just 2 days they might, in any case, want to get notification from you.
The position is ongoing and you could see it transforming into a stable situation sooner rather than later.
You will fill in as a feature of a group nearby GP’s, Nurses and healthcare assistants.
The position is continuous and you could see it transforming into a stable situation sooner rather than later.
You will fill in as a feature of a group nearby GP’s, Nurses and social insurance colleagues.
Practice Nurse Requirements:
• The care of patients presenting with undifferentiated health problems
• Child and adult immunisations
• Cervical Cytology (Not essential)
• Asthma and COPD monitoring (Desirable)
• Family planning
• Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Up to date knowledge of QOF and Enhanced Services
• Be fully up to date in terms of clinical updates, immunisations and vaccinations
- Competitive rates of pay
- Complete flexibility – choose when you want to work!
- Shifts are bookable up to 9 months in advance – plan ahead!
- Fantastic CPD opportunities!
- A team of Primary Care specialists on hand to help
We are currently looking for Practice Nurses for a locum or permanent job in Modbury.
This Practice Nurse will have a new job located in Modbury.
Many Practice Nurse has jobs in Modbury, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002