My client is looking for a Nurse Prescriber working in a full-time position within their reputed Acute Care Group in Crook
The role will focus on working in the outpatient clinics working alongside the Consultant psychiatrist, reviewing and adjusting medication as part of the prescribing practice through the use of the clinical management plan.
The nurse will also be expected to use medication concordance skills and techniques, assess and monitor the physical health of patients as well as mental health state monitoring.
They will be expected to contribute to the audit process that will focus on the effectiveness of the role.
The expected outcomes for this post are that it will offer the following: –
- Quicker follow up appointment after the initial assessment and prescribing of medication by the medical staff.
- Greater opportunity for physical health monitoring
- Side effects monitoring and management
- Increase in service user experience
- Essential Criteria for this position is that the nurse
- Holds a Non-Medical Prescribing and Registered Mental Health Nurse Level 1 qualification
- Has experience in physical health checks and monitoring
- Is able to work flexibly with medical staff
What makes our clients more desirable :
- Flexible shift pattern
- Excellent working environment
- High rates
- Training provide
Earning rates up to £40 PH
Please contact us today to find out more.
Call us 01923 594 002