We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent Nurse Practitioner to join with a Minor Injury Unit in Healthcare Centre based in the Bristol area.
This is a permanent role for 36.5 hours per week.
The remuneration is up to £36,274 per annum.
The role is to assist in the provision of a quality nurse led service to patients attending the Healthcare Centre
The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals and/or seek advice and support from a more experienced member of staff.
Working with Locum Meds has great benefits such as:
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
Education and Training
- Highlighted specific training needs such as Minor Injury modules will need to be undertaken within a specified timescale.
Qualification and experience required
- Minor Injuries Course
- NMC registered
- Relevant post registration experience including experience in:
- An acute setting.
- Experience of working autonomously.
- Experience within Emergency Departments and/or Primary Care environments.
- Evidence of ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
Join a company where you will feel Connected to your practice, able to Personalize your practice & Empowered to develop your professional goals.
For additional information
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.