A fantastic new position has become available for a Nurse Practitioner to join a friendly GP surgery in Blair Atholl, for 3 or 4 days per week.
This modern purpose built centre is surrounded by beautiful green areas and has both a CQC ‘GOOD’ rating and is high QOF achieving. You will join a supportive and committed team of human services experts, in conveying phenomenal patient care to 13000 patients.
You must be competent in minor illness and ailments and be an independent prescriber. Holding an MSC in Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice is desirable, however not at all essential.
The centre is ideally looking for the successful candidate to start in September, however, this is negotiable.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
A competitive employment package is available including:
- Band 8 salary
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks’ Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Medical Indemnity
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Blair Atholl.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Blair Atholl.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Blair Atholl, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.