We are recruiting for a Nurse or Paramedic (HCP) for our client in the City of London area.
Shifts: 2-week set pattern consisting of Day and Night shifts – 36 hours per week (24-hour shift rota, days, evenings and night shifts)
If unpredictable shift work and long hours are taking their toll, then consider a move into this exciting profession as a HCP .Working in custody requires you to be comfortable working on your own medically and have the capacity to team up with different divisions, every one of whom will depend on your aptitudes and experience to make the best result for prisoners, officers and victims of crime.
- Salary £39,595.92 per annum
- Pension contributions 3% employee, 5% employer
- 28 days annual leave allowance
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
The Ideal Candidate:
- HCPC Paramedic or Registered General Nurse with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Ability to take blood samples
- Full Driving License and own vehicle
- Experience in an autonomous/ lone working role
- Recent Acute experience