Our client is a leading international healthcare company. Due to a change in strategy within a rapidly growing business area, they are recruiting for a Nurse Specialist to cover the Bradford area.
You will be in charge of giving authority bladder and gut benefit nursing service in targeted hospitals and the community area.
Our client is a principle overall restorative administrations association. Due to a modification in strategy inside a quickly developing business zone, they are selecting for a Nurse Specialist to cover the Bradford territory.
You will be accountable of giving authority bladder and inside administration nursing administration in focused healing centres and the group region.
- Provide expert clinical and psychological support to patients/carers with bladder and bowel problems following Spinal Cord Injury
- Support, develop and promote the availability of the service to maximise appropriate professional and patient referral
- Effectively and proficiently design, oversee and compose caseload and time
- Provide inpatient and outpatient bolster for patients
- Communicate effectively and provide feedback to patients/carers and referring Healthcare professional
- Generate and maintain effective working relationships with healthcare professionals across the Region
- Nursing / Clinical qualifications and experience is essential, together with a current ‘NMC registration’
- Nursing experience related to chronic care preferred (ideally bladder and bowel)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Passion to help patients deal with key healthcare needs
- Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities
An excellent salary and bonus package is available with a car, 28 days of holiday, private healthcare insurance, pension etc.
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002