Locum Meds is now recruiting for an interesting and slightly different job opportunity.
One of our clients, a private healthcare company, is looking to utilise a Nurse Prescriber for a couple of hours for each week.
Working within Aesthetics, you’ll be a confident nurse prescriber able to work with patients in receipt of Botulinum Toxin injections. The team is looking to work carefully with their picked prescriber to give the best care to their patients.
You’ll be based at an existing site, in Manchester, meeting with patients to discuss the use of the injection, what’s more, to issue the pertinent solutions. with the lead beautician and be situated in a glad and inviting condition.
The post will pay based on the number of prescriptions raised/patients booked, at around £28 per prescription/per hour. With the work being so flexible, and a forecasted 1 clinical day per week, this would be a great little top up for someone who’s wanting to earn some extra income.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
Nurse Prescriber Benefits Include
- Part-time/full-time hours per week (can be flexible)
- Band 8a Salary – negotiable
- 7 weeks annual leave + BH
- Study Leave
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Manchester.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Manchester.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Manchester, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]