We are looking for an experienced Nurse Prescriber/ANP to work in a busy health centre in the Yeovil area.
Hours are Monday – Friday 09.30-19.00 with the opportunity of some weekends if desired.
The client is looking for a reliable, experienced and friendly Nurse Prescriber who is looking for there next challenge and who are dedicated to their job.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Excellent cross-sales & upgrade sales ability
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
For further details on this Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.