Are you an experienced Nurse Prescriber looking to increase your income?
We are currently working with a GP Surgery in the Kingsteignton area who are looking for an experienced Nurse Prescriber to assist the GP with telephone triage clinics.
This is an incredible opportunity to boost your income with pay rates of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) by working just the shifts that suit you.
It will also allow you to see a wider range of patients, contributing to further CPD.
Our friendly, dedicated team is on hand to help you every step of the way, from getting you registered to find shifts for you. We also have a group committed to helping you find your next permanent role.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Excellent cross-sales & upgrade sales ability
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Very competitive salary and OTE
- Commission on treatments, commission on skincare sales
- High hourly rates for Part-time
For further details on this Nurse Prescriber Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002