An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Prescriber to join a brand new service based in Irlam.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a friendly service who are looking for an experienced Nurse Prescriber to join their energetic, enthusiastic and friendly team on an ongoing basis.
You will be working as part of a wider team of GPs and ANPs within this new service, who’ll be there to support you when necessary.
Even though this is a full-time position, this exciting opportunity will offer flexibility on days and hours to fit around your personal situation.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Excellent cross-sales & upgrade sales ability
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
Locum Nurse Prescriber Salary Package
- Very competitive salary and OTE
- Commission on treatments, commission on skincare sales
- High hourly rates for Part-time
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Irlam.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Irlam.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Irlam, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.