Locum Meds are seeking an enthusiastic and positive individual to join our clinical team as a qualified Nurse Prescriber to join a busy GP Surgery in Ince-in-Makerfield.
You would be working supporting our team of GPs carrying out acute care.
In order to work at this level, full NMC level 1 requirements must be met.
As such, your expertise in prescribing, listening, questioning and probing must be outstanding to deliver the high level of care we provide.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
Nurse Prescriber Benefits Include
- Part-time/full-time hours per week (can be flexible)
- Band 8a Salary – negotiable
- 7 weeks annual leave + BH
- Study Leave
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Ince-in-Makerfield.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Ince-in-Makerfield.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Ince-in-Makerfield, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002