An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Prescriber to join a brand new service based in Ilkeston.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a friendly service who are looking for an experienced Nurse Prescriber to join their energetic, enthusiastic and friendly team on an ongoing basis.
You will be working as part of a wider team of GPs and ANPs within this new service, who’ll be there to support you when necessary.
Even though this is a full-time position, this exciting opportunity will offer flexibility on days and hours to fit around your personal situation.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
An ideal candidate will be
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an independent Prescriber
• You must be able to prescribe autonomously
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
• Ongoing opportunities nationwide
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive pay rates
• One to one consultancy service
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Ilkeston.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Ilkeston.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Ilkeston, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002