We are looking to hire an experienced Nurse Prescriber who can join the founding healthcare team to deliver quality service to its patients and work with a network of doctors and nurses. In order to work at this level, full NMC level 1 requirements must be met.
Excellent communication skills are required along with extensive experience in nursing as all communication with patients will be via telephone. As such, your expertise in prescribing, listening, questioning and probing must be outstanding to deliver the high level of care we provide.
Even though this is a full-time position, this exciting opportunity will offer flexibility on days and hours to fit around your personal situation.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
Nurse Prescriber Benefits Include
- Part-time/full-time hours per week (can be flexible)
- Band 8a Salary – negotiable
- 7 weeks annual leave + BH
- Study Leave
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Epworth.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Epworth.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Epworth, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002