There is a new opportunity for a Nurse Prescriber to join a lovely GP surgery in Dawlish.
The centre is looking for an enthusiastic Nurse Prescriber to work 4/5 days per week, 12 – 6: 30 pm.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive employment package, including a competitive salary (DOE). You will be joining a supportive and passionate team of healthcare professionals provide high-quality patient care. What can YOU bring to the centre?
You must be competent in the usual Practice Nursing skills including Cytology and Immunisations, and holding an Independent Prescribing qualification is essential. Triage and home visit experience would be valuable too.
The expected outcomes for this post are that it will offer the following:
- Quicker follow up appointment after the initial assessment and prescribing of medication by the medical staff.
- Greater opportunity for physical health monitoring
- Side effects monitoring and management
- Increase in service user experience
- Essential Criteria for this position is that the nurse
- Has experience in physical health checks and monitoring
- Is able to work flexibly with medical staff
What makes our clients more desirable :
- Flexible shift pattern
- Excellent working environment
- High rates
- Training provide
- Earning rates up to £40 PH
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Dawlish.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Dawlish.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Dawlish, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002