Are you an experienced Nurse Prescriber looking for a new challenge?
Our client in Corbridge is looking for an experienced Nurse Prescriber to join their practice on a fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taken, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment to the evaluation of care. You will demonstrate safe clinical decision making and expert care working collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of patients.
You will be able to choose from a wide variety of shifts across 7 days per week so if you are available 1 day per week or 7 we can fit the shifts around you, we currently have rota up until the summer!.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Excellent cross-sales & upgrade sales ability
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
For further details on this Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.