We are searching for an experienced Nurse Prescriber/ANP to work in a busy health centre in the Clacton on Sea area.
Hours are Monday – Friday 09.30-19.00 with the opportunity of some weekends if desired.
The client is searching for a dependable, experienced and friendly Nurse Prescriber who is looking for there next challenge and who are dedicated to their job.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Excellent cross-sales & upgrade sales ability
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
Locum Nurse Prescriber Salary Package
- Very competitive salary and OTE
- Commission on treatments, commission on skincare sales
- High hourly rates for Part-time
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Clacton on Sea.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Clacton on Sea.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Clacton on Sea, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002