Our client, a high-profile independent cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine clinic in brandon, is now looking for a talented Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber to join the clinic for three days per week.
Your role will be to provide pre-treatment patient consultations, play out a scope of non-surgeries, give aftercare exhortation, and convey a brilliant standard of client benefit.
Your focus will primarily be on injectable treatments for facial rejuvenation, but the clinic also provides a range of skin and body treatments, so experience performing treatment such as skin peels, micro-needling, mesotherapy and PRP will also prove valuable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled practitioner to join an exclusive clinic staffed by some the UK’s leading cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and aesthetic practitioners.
Skills and experience
This role requires you to be a qualified RGN and aesthetic nurse prescriber with experience of performing a significant number of injectable procedures independently, post-training.
- You must be an NMC registered nurse
- You must have at least three years of experience performing toxin and filler injections
- You should be commercially-minded and able to contribute towards clinic sales targets
We can offer you the full range of NHS benefits and in addition
- £5,000 relocation / removal benefit.
- Extensive wellbeing program and support.
- On site FREE physio service.
- Mandatory Training
- Fully supported with development across post graduate opportunities
- Extensive, research capacity, working closely with industry partners to conduct clinical research.
- Salary will be between £25,000-£28,500 depending on experience
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002