We are looking to hire an experienced Nurse Prescriber who can join the founding healthcare team in Bootle to deliver quality service to its patients and work with a group of doctors and nurses.
In order to work at this level, full NMC level 1 requirements must be met.
Excellent communication skills are required along with extensive experience in nursing as all communication with patients will be via telephone.
As such, your expertise in prescribing, listening, questioning and probing must be outstanding to deliver the high level of care we provide.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Excellent cross-sales & upgrade sales ability
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
Locum Nurse Prescriber Salary Package
- Very competitive salary and OTE
- Commission on treatments, commission on skincare sales
- High hourly rates for Part-time
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Bootle.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Bootle.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Bootle, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002