Locum Meds urgently requires an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work with a busy Practice in Nottingham. The shifts will run from day to day and are flexible able to choose at your discretion.
The client is looking for a reliable, experienced and friendly Nurse Practitioner who are dedicated to their job. You will be required to carry our Cervical Smears and Childhood Imms.
Our shifts are completely flexible, so you simply work as and when you choose.
You must be competent in minor illness and ailments and be an independent prescriber. Holding an MSC in Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice is desirable, however not at all essential.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Nottingham.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Nottingham, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002