We are currently recruiting Locum Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work within a busy Walk-in Centre in Whitby. 7 days a week offered at either 6 – 12-hour shifts, to commence ASAP on an ongoing basis.
The role is to assist in the provision of a quality nurse led service to patients attending the Minor Injury Unit. The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals and/or seek advice and support from a more experienced member of staff.
- Minor Illness and/or Injury Trained
- V300 Independent Prescriber
- Work Autonomously
- See patients of all ages – birth upwards
- On time and weekly pay
- Excellent 1 to 1 consultation service
- Opportunities to work nationwide with a framework approved agency
- Free Mandatory training and DBS
For further details on this Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002