Are you a Nurse Practitioner with a passion for delivering outstanding care that brings the 6 Cs (care, compassion, commitment, courage, communication and competence) to life? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are delighted to confirm 2 opportunities within Walton-on-the-Naze, which provides inpatient care to patients with a mental illness. Dealing with sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy as well as knowledge of confidentiality and safeguarding issues is part of the role.
As a must, you will be an effective communicator and listener with a compassionate nature and a commitment to delivering outstanding patient care, every time.
The successful candidates will be:
- A qualified Nurse Practitioner (or due to qualify)
- Compassionate and competent
- Willing to learn
- Flexible in their approach
- Motivated and committed to improving Quality of Care delivery
- Able to prioritise your workload
- A strong communicator and listener
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or Willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Walton-on-the-Naze.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Walton-on-the-Naze.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Walton-on-the-Naze, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002