Are you looking to top up your current earnings? Looking for a change of place or a new challenge.
We are looking for experienced Nurse Practitioners to work in GP Surgeries in Cumbria, particularly in the Ulverston area, on a flexible locum basis.
This is an incredible opportunity to boost your income with pay rates of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) by working just the shifts that suit you.
It will also allow you to see a wider range of patients, contributing to further CPD.
Our friendly, dedicated team is on hand to help you every step of the way, from getting you registered to finding shifts for you. We also have a group committed to helping you find your next permanent role.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
For further details on this Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.