My client is one of the UK’s largest independent private healthcare providers who work in very close partnership with the NHS.
This service in Thorpe Bay we are seeking a Nurse Practitioner based on minor injuries provides inpatient and day case elective surgery across the following specialities Orthopaedics, Oral Surgery, Gynaecology, General Surgery, ENT, Urology, Eye Surgery, Endoscopy and Pain Management.
A large treatment centre with 5 theatres.
The part is to aid the arrangement of a quality medical caretaker drove administration to patients going to the Minor Injury Unit.
The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals/or seek advice and support from a more experienced member of staff.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Thorpe Bay.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Thorpe Bay, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002