Nurse Practitioner Opportunities in Southport available!
Super-boost your earnings with our flexible locum sessions and fantastic pay rates of £40 – £60 per hour (including holiday pay)!
Locum Meds is working closely with a practice in Southport who requires an experienced Nurse Practitioner.
You must have experience of seeing and treating Minor Illness, and be a Prescriber
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Southport.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Southport.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Southport, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002