Locum Meds is seeking a nurse practitioner to provide clinical support to the senior clinicians in the orthopaedics team.
You will share obligation in regards to correspondence, persistent security and nature of care after patients from pre-affirmation through to release and restoration and arrange the clinical stream of patients in the training with the goal that assets are utilized effectively.
You will work collaboratively with nurses, helpers, understudies, vets and different associates to meet the needs of patients and their families.
We provide a competitive salary, funded CPD, payment of your RCVS registration, a work-based pension scheme, life assurance, an employee assistance programme and free onsite parking.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Represent and promote the practice, its aims and values at all times
- Call clients and referring practices with progress updates when required
- Assist with current and previous cases
- Coordinate clinical workload efficiently; identify, report and resolve workflow blockages within the team
- Communicate effectively with all colleagues all the time
- Assist with patient care and ensure the best standard of care for in/out-patients
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- The recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working in Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk-in Centre, Urgent Care Centres etc.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Sheffield.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Sheffield, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.