Our client in Potton is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their GP practice on a fixed term contract.
You will be covering minor illness clinics seeing patients with minor ailments, doing telephone triage and referrals. You will attend meetings and significant events at the practice, you will also have the opportunity to enhance your skills, develop protocols being supported by the GPs. The practice is looking for someone who will really integrate into the practice.
The Working Hours
Full time – 8 hour days, Monday-Friday
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Potton
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Potton.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Potton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002