We are looking to recruit an experienced Nurse Practitioner for one of our best client in Paignton with skills and experience in managing minor illness and/or injuries.
The post will be rotational, rotating between the urgent care centre and injuries unit respectively. You will need to be flexible as a shift system operates in both areas and the service operates until midnight.
A non-medical prescribing qualification would be desirable but not essential. The ability to work under pressure and autonomously is essential for this post.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Paignton.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Paignton.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Paignton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002