Are you looking to top up your current earnings? Looking for a change of place or a new challenge.
We are looking for experienced Nurse Practitioners to work in GP Surgeries in Okehampton, particularly in the South West region, on a flexible locum basis.
This is a great opportunity to boost your income with pay rates of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) by working only the shifts that suit you.
It will also allow you to see a wider range of patients, contributing to further CPD.
We have shifts available locally and nationwide, and as we work with around a third of Primary Care centres nationwide we often have work you won’t find anywhere else.
Our friendly, dedicated team is on hand to help you every step of the way, from getting you registered to finding shifts for you. We also have a team committed to helping you find your next permanent role.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Okehampton.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Okehampton.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Okehampton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.