A clinic in Maltby is seeking a dermatology nurse practitioner who can provide locum tenens coverage for two months from November to January.
On a typical day, the provider can expect to see between 50 and 70 patients for a variety of skin care cases. This is a full-time position requiring the locum to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Maltby.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Maltby.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Maltby, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.