We have a superb opportunity for you to boost your earnings with pay rates between £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay). We put the flexibility in your hands; choose the hours you would like to work, start and finish times, you’re in control of your own rota. This is the perfect opportunity to perfect your work-life balance!
We have a number of flexible shifts in Maltby and surrounding areas, with sessions available in General Practices, as well as some wider opportunities in other Primary Care centres. We get to know you and cater to your skills and experience to ensure that the shifts fit you like a glove!
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
Nurse Practitioner Salary & Benefits
- Up to Full-Time Hours Available, Flexible
- Competitive Salary, Band 8a/8b
- 5-6 weeks annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- NHS Pension and Medical Indemnity included
- Training and Development Opportunities Available
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Maltby.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Maltby.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Maltby, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002