Locum Meds are currently working with a GP surgery in the Lyme Regis area who require an experienced Nurse Practitioner on a locum basis to help with their Out of Hours clinics!
This is an extraordinary opportunity to support your acquiring around your business, as night and end of the week work is accessible. We offer a fabulous hourly rate of £35 – £60 (inc occasion pay)!
There are no minimum hours, meaning you can pick shifts around your current role, days off or even during annual leave.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
For further details on this Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002