My client is a one of the UK’s largest independent private healthcare providers who work in very close partnership with the NHS.
This service in Longton we are seeking a Nurse Practitioner based on minor injuries provides inpatient and day case elective surgery across the following specialities Orthopaedics, Oral Surgery, Gynaecology, General Surgery, ENT (ear, nose and throat), Urology, Eye Surgery, Endoscopy and Pain Management.
A large treatment centre with 5 theatres.
The role is to aid the arrangement of a quality medical caretaker drove administration to patients going to the Minor Injury Unit. The post holder will review patients wellbeing needs with an extent of minor disease and harm conditions, plan their care, oversee treatment and discharge them or allude them as suitable to other medicinal services experts and additionally look for exhortation and support from a more experienced individual from staff.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Longton.
Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Practitioner-jobs )
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Longton.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Longton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002