Due to expansion, a charming GP surgery in Kirton in Lindsey is on the search for an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner to join their hardworking team of healthcare professionals. The centre is open to receiving both full and part-time applications.
An attractive employment package will be available for the successful candidate, including a competitive and negotiable salary.
You should be equipped with minor sickness and ailments and be an independent prescriber. Holding an MSC in Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice is alluring, anyway not under any condition basic.
There is a begin date available ASAP, so in case you’re occupied with this part, I very suggest connecting within the near future.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Kirton in Lindsey.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Kirton in Lindsey, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002