Our client requires dedicated Nurse Practitioners to work within GP surgery, MIUs or Urgent Care Centres around Kingsteignton. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Locum Meds are looking for Nurse Practitioners with excellent clinical leadership skills. The role offers flexibility allowing you to choose your own shifts based on your availability.
Benefits for the Nurse Practitioner role:
- Exceptional pay rates
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Weekly payment
- Consistent work
- In-house, office based 24/7 clinical support
- Training and Development
Skills and responsibilities for the Nurse Practitioner role:
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Nurse Practitioner will:
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have a minimum of 6 months post qualification experience
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Kingsteignton.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Kingsteignton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.