An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Nurse Practitioner to work within Great Torrington Healthcare Centre.
The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them as proper to other social insurance experts and additionally look for counsel and support from a more experienced individual from staff.
The hours are 08:00 – 14:30 Monday – Friday ongoing.
This starts on Monday.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
For further details on this Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002