Locum Meds are proud to be representing a lead primary care organisation in their search for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their team based in Edlington. The Surgery has around 9,000 patients and is set in a modern, spacious building.
The successful candidate will need to be a qualified registered nurse with previous experience of carrying out both Advance Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurse duties within a Primary Care setting. Our client is looking for someone who also has experience in a minor illness setting and with a paediatric qualification.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Edlington.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Edlington.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Edlington, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.