Due to expansion, a brand new opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner to join a friendly GP surgery in Edinburgh. This forward-thinking centre is searching for a Nurse Practitioner to join their supportive dedicated human services experts on a part-time basis.
You must be competent in minor illness and ailments and be an independent prescriber. Holding an MSC in Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice is desirable, however not at all essential.
Surrounded by plenty of local amenities and great public transport links close by, this purpose built centre is in a desirable area. The middle has around 1400 patients and is a high achiever in QOF, and having a ‘GOOD’ CQC rating.
We also provide the following benefits:
- Easy application – our registration process is fast free and easy
- High rates of pay- £35 – £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Local shift’s exclusively available to you
- Opportunity to enhance your CPD.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- The recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working in Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk-in Centre, Urgent Care Centres etc.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Edinburgh.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Edinburgh, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.