A fantastic vacancy has become available for a Nurse Practitioner to join a lovely GP surgery in Eckington
An attractive employment package is on offer for the successful candidate, including a competitive salary dependent on experience! Primary Care experience is desirable and the position is for around 25-30 hours per week, however, this is negotiable.
To apply you should be an independent prescriber and be able to see patients for minor illness and ailments. In addition, being competent in any practice nursing skills would be advantageous, however not essential.
This centre is very supportive and passionate about giving high-quality patient care and has great transport links close by.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
• Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
• Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
• Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
• Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
• Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
• Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
• Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Eckington.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Eckington.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Eckington, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002