A new opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner to join our client fantastic team at Didcot Healthcare Centre.
The Healthcare Centre is a GP surgery which also incorporates a walk-in service. It is open from 7 am to 10 pm, 365 days a year.
We are recruiting for a permanent member of the team however, we can also be flexible to fit around your other commitments, so whether you are looking for a permanent/flexible or bank role we would like to hear from you!
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Didcot.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Didcot.
Many Nurse Practitioner has jobs in Didcot, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002