I currently have a Nurse Practitioner vacancy in a Clay Cross GP Surgery.
The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them as proper to other social insurance experts and additionally look for counsel and support from a more experienced individual from staff.
The hours are 08:00 – 14:30 Monday – Friday ongoing.
This starts on Monday.
We also provide the following benefits:
- Easy application – our registration process is fast free and easy
- High rates of pay- £30 – £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Local shift’s exclusively available to you
- Opportunity to enhance your CPD.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- The recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working in Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk-in Centre, Urgent Care Centres etc.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Clay Cross .
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Clay Cross , but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002