We have a fantastic opportunity you don’t want to miss out on! We are currently looking for Nurse Practitioners to assist local GP’s on a locum basis, in the Bromley and surrounding areas.
The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, regulate the treatment and discharge them as appropriate to other social protection specialists and moreover search for insight and support from a more experienced individual from staff.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
For further details on this Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002