Locum meds is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for a full-time opportunity in the Brixham area
The Nurse Practitioner will diagnose and treat patients who present for treatment, obtain a history, perform a physical examination, document the medical record, perform privileged procedures, prescribe or administer medication, order laboratory and another diagnostic test, provide discharge instructions and initiate referrals and consultations as needed.
- A graduate of an accredited Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner training program.
- Current, unrestricted, DEA, NJ CDS and New Jersey State license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse AND a Nurse Practitioner.
- Current Basic Life Support Certification.
- 1-year experience working as a Nurse Practitioner required.
- 2 years’ experience in related field and ambulatory care preferred.
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Brixham.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Brixham.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Brixham, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
To apply for this job please visit localhost.