[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Due to expansion, a brand new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner to join a friendly GP surgery in Brigg. This forward-thinking centre is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join their supportive dedicated healthcare professionals on a part-time basis.
You must be competent in minor illness and ailments and be an independent prescriber. Holding an MSC in Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice is desirable, however not at all essential.
Surrounded by plenty of local amenities and great public transport links close by, this purpose built centre is in a desirable location. The centre has around 1500 patients and is a high achiever in QOF, as well as having a ‘GOOD’ CQC rating.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Brigg.
Many Nurse Practitioners have the job in Brigg, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002