Are you a Nurse Practitioner with an energy for delivering outstanding care that brings the 6 Cs (care, compassion, commitment, courage, communication and competence) to life? If so, we want to hear from you.
Locum Meds requires an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join a friendly multi-disciplinary team within a thriving walk-in centre for Ad Hoc shifts in Bradford.
We receive the monthly rotas that cover 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You must have previous UCC/WIC experience, particularly running Minor Illness Clinics. You will triage, assess and diagnose patients,
referring and providing scripts when required.
The successful candidate will be NMC registered with a Minor illness qualification. A Masters Nurse Practitioner degree is advantageous as well as an independent prescribing (V100 or V300) qualification.
This role offers a lucrative rate of pay that is paid on a weekly basis as well as a one-to-one consultancy.
We also provide the following benefits:
- Easy application – our registration process is fast free and easy
- High rates of pay- £35 – £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Local shift’s exclusively available to you
- Opportunity to enhance your CPD.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- The recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working in Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk-in Centre, Urgent Care Centres etc.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Bradford.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Bradford, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002